Oct 6, 2013

Such a nice day today was!

I enjoyed today a lot!!
First, I fed them peanuts this morning... lol
They were eating peanuts so seriously.


New sweet guest from JP☆She loved the color! This is custom made color.
    Now I know I'm good at mixing colors and make whatever you like!!
   Mixed white, blue and gray to make grayish violet color.
   To match the grayish tone, I mixed the same gray in a sheer pink. came out perfect match☆
 
The gel lasted 6 weeks, never fell off anything!!!
    That's cool. NYkers are busy. The nails have to stay strong!!!

    Fresh nailz for the party♬ Match wiz her sexy dress!!

 Yum Yum Dinner♥ Came out for these yum!

    Harajuku Crepe in Soho×Bling nail a.k.a my passion♨
    Follow me @fumicjewelrynail4men to check more cool blings☆Instagram
     http://instagr.in/u/fumicjewelrynail4men

   My Choice! Matcha Stripe Chico. Not bad! 
   I wish I had the yogurt whipped cream in!

   We went Japanese Grocery&WholeFoods after that.
   It was nice walk in downtown at night!

   "Food Night Out!!!!" lol (not fashion night out)

No comments: