Oct 27, 2013

New work➕I'm going to JP!

New work for a new client☻
                     Sexy V nailz!!✨
I love black×nude a lot!

            She picked the design✨
      Wanted to try something different?

      Popular tweeds nailz w pearls!! 
     The color looks simple but Bling On!
                    The gorgeous✨

I just made jewelry design only.. ^^;
She has really nice fingers!! Girly cute style for her♥︎

     The custom colors mix! W jewelry✨
                       My style!! 

I got the Tiny brush for detail nail paint from JP!! ✨made in Japan✨

Using that brush, I've barely drawn..
But I could do almost so easily...!! Wow

Tons of nail embellishments from JP! ☆

I've just uploaded Pieadra Tiny series! 
Check it out!!
Www.jewelrynailartsupply.com✨

Btw. I got a ticket to go to JP!
I'm leaving NY on 30th, staying in Hawaii for New Year Day!!!! That's kinda exciting!!! I miss JP♥︎♥︎

No comments: