Oct 19, 2013

Body Cleanse

I bought these juices to start my body cleanse!
The taste is pretty good! Otherwise nobody buys... true..


More than those juces, I had to buy lots of veggies to follow the 3 day cleanse plan!
That's so scam lol.
I went to Whole Foods for grocery shopping and found many things I've never seen and even paid attention to..

                                               Look at what I got!!!!
          I've never bought beets, hemp seeds, rolled oats cauliflower and cocoa nibs.
          It was actually fun to look for something new!

Day1:Morning snack
Quinoa, berries and coconut butter
It was interesting. I've never had Quinoa before.

Day1;Lunch
Red Patato, Green Beans, Mustard, Mint

Day1: Dinner
Veggie burger w/o bread

Day2: Morning Snack
Fruits Bowl

Day2:Lunch
Beets.Grape fruits. Hemp Seeds. Chia Seeds. Balsamic Vinegar

Day2:After lunch snack
Bunch of 3 veggies...lol
This was least favorite snack so far... No Salt No Dressing Just Plain.. I'm not a cow!! lol

Day2: Dinner
The recipe says it's curry... Hummm I don't taste any curry!!! 
Just a little bit of salt and chili powder. Not curry at all.
It was good, tastes very fresh veggies..

Tomorrow is the last day☆
I hope my body got little rest from the daily torture. haha

♫No health No life♬

No comments: