Oct 21, 2013

Completed 3-Day Cleanse☆

Body Cleanse:The last day☆
Steam Veggies Plate... w Garlic×Ginger (This little bit of flavors make a big difference! much better than yesterday!!!)
Day3:Dinner (Cheating menu... lol) Nabe&Mozuku Shiso
Bunch of Moyashi&Konyaku.Shimeji,Enoki.Shiitake. Tofu. Scallion.Carrots
This is the best☆my food♥


Anyway completed! It was much easier than Lemonade master cleanse because I got to eat meals&snacks every 3hours. I was "Vegan" for 3 days. I respect vegan ppl. I can't be vegan...


My veggie curry made of lots of fresh veggies from my garden♥
It's really one of good hobbies to grow flowers and veggies. Love it!!
 
                                                    Good Morning! ++
                                         

                                                    Stay good×healthy! :)

No comments: