Aug 29, 2014

Planning my late summer vacation

Caaaan't wait------!!!!!
I haven't been anywhere this summer.
Did I enjoy this summer!?!? Hell No!! Lol

So I decided to go to Cancun and booked everything! Yay!! So excited for clear blue ocean✨

Somebody told me I have a green thumb!
Thank you for the compliment! ☺︎
They are growing the way I wanted them to be♡ 

Today's fresh herb pedi♨
Spare mint×Thyme
Love it!!!

I made all natural Dead Sea salt scrub.
Which one do you want? Lavender or Lemon mint?

Gel toes lasted almost 2months, you get free soak off when returning within 60days for the toes. 

Colorful holo mix✨ w organic spa pedi♡


The recent work✨



The long extension!!


Real or Fake??? What do you think?



Feminine  Ver♡

How to do gel extensions! Step by step👀

Good night zzz


No comments: