Aug 8, 2014

Debut✨

Finally, Sayaka started to work at my salon. I was so excited!! :)
It's a big step forward to me!!
Thank you for joining me♥︎
She can create any kind of designs! Very talented&nice girl. Try her!!

Now we are able to take 2 appointments at the same time :) pls contact me for making appointments!

New client✨🎉
She is into music&fashion. 
Her style is so cool. I created w handpainted drawing. Matte top coat is cool. Custom green grayish color. 
Now her fav♥︎♡ Yay!

Also new client✨my client brought her!
We did 2 people at the same time!
So nice to have a company! You can chat, enjoy more. I'm glad I could make it happen!

I was giving Sayaka a pedi. My pedi style is definitely inspired by my previous work. 
All natural /organic / handmade style
Pedi is very important. I was explaining about it through my previous experience.

Sheer nude×White gold! Simple but gorgeous!! Love it♡








No comments: