Aug 3, 2014

Handpainted Character Nails♥︎

I barely draw.. Every Nailist has different technique and talent in the specific category of nail art. My fav category Aka style is more bling style. I started to do nails because I really like SWAROVSKI crystals on my nails. Now time to expand. I'm willing to try anything New!
Definitely the trend is getting more detailed style. Especially after new gels which are able to draw very details came out, handpaint got really popular in JP. 

I'm practicing easy characters now and actually fun to do it. 

At the same time, a new nailist joined in my team! She is specialized in Handpaint!!! How amazing!! 
Now I'm building my team so that we can meet peoples demand. 

Now she is available to work at my salon.
Please contact me if you are interested!


Spa pedi is also available! Come and relax♨✨ 


No comments: