Jun 11, 2014

NY Gourmet(^。^)

I had been wanting Sushi for a while, finally I tried and found really good sushi spot♥︎👏 Yay, I feel I hit a lotto! Lol
It's really hard to find Good&reasonable Sushi restaurant in NYC.
Guess how much!? ☟☟?

Sushi lunch comes w miso soup&mini salad. Miso soup was delicious!!! 

$12 for sushi set×3.. $40ish for that amount of sushi&rolls!!!! Unbelievable!
The fish was really fresh! 
There is no way to find something like this quality&great price! No Way!
I was super happy about this experience!

Yasaka Sushi on 72st west side!

      Also new trial♥︎ these are good!!
I can't believe that I found many goodies in a week.. My lucky week :) 
Word of mouth is the best!!! 
I trust you, my dear friends! Lol

             Natural nail care time!♨

              Always wants to try....
    Guess what happened afterwards!?

                You already know!!! 
        From his previous experience.

Hahahahahahshahahahahahahaha......!!!!

No comments: