Jun 8, 2014

Melting pot🇺🇸

It's getting hot in the city!! Summer has come. 
       Veggie Fruits blend for the day!

     Puertrico Day Yesterday and today✴︎
People are having party🎵 on the street. I saw a serious DJ and super loud speaker outside... Basically you can do whatever, here we are in NY🇺🇸!!! Freedom!

              Really nice today too!
I wanted to take a pic of vintage classic cars w Puertrico flag. I missed it..

I tried Shake Shack♥︎ it was way too greasy...  I didn't need the cheese on top of everything! I feel I can make a better one lol

After kept her gel nails for 7 weeks she got a new set. Simple mood♥︎(*^^*)
Ideally, keeping for 3-4weeks is the best way and come back before start breaking! If you can keep them a long time, that's so cool :) Be gentle♥︎

Getting Hawaiian Organic Diamond Crystal Pedi , comes with Scrub, mask, massage also.  Your feet feel so good in the diamond soak! Highly recommended♥︎


French bakery in East Harlem.
I tried them first time. I didn't like except the cheesecake. Croissant was soggy......
I'm sad....:( but other cakes might be good!? I have no idea. I don't trust yelp any more lol

I'm going out for Sushi lunch tomorrow!!
I love the weather!! It's time for me to go out!!! Stay tuned👀🇺🇸

No comments: