Jun 20, 2014

Good energy♨

I got a lot of nail art supplies from JP!!
So excited to use them!! Now beautiful flowers are waiting for you to come♡
I was practicing Character Nail called Ita Nail. Easy Ver→ Snoopy for today.
With right tools, hopefully I'm getting better and better quickly!!!


I show you my nails. 3weeks old, No lift No problem at all. Super strong enhancement!! Gel nails make your life style so much easier!!! No stress on nails,  Save time&$$. Always make you happy ;)

I found my portfolio!!! I was doing photo shoot for magazines editorial back in the days.... I switched to Salon Business 3-4years ago. Now time to give away! 
Through this experience, I could get GC as well as my future plan. 
Time to move on more!!!

Shiso babies grew so fast!! Now it's harvest time♡ I'm enjoying Shiso in every meal, today I made shiso Gyoza and Okura Natto Shioso don. Super good!
I feel their energy♨☻

How cool is that!!!
If you wanna adapt my baby, let me know! Lol 

No comments: