Oct 4, 2010

My day off☆

Nothing special for my day off!!
I went to China Town to buy my suit case which is the same one that I had before.
I finally found one!!! Yay!!! :)

I ordered Fried Rice and ”Kushinsai". Look at the big plate..
I thought this is not the right portion for only Fumic. I need someone who I can share with.


The way too big☝but I ate more than a half..
I was full..

Here is China Town. You can find C.T. almost everywhere. I felt I came to China. lol

This is the Symbol "Street car" I've never tried..

Nothing special except this!
I had a Pedicure for the first time in the salon. a.k.a. I paid for the service.
I've had a manicure in Korea though.
Today I had a Jelly pedicure.. little special..
You know what! They work so fast!!! I knew it but to be honest I work better I felt...

After I took a nap, I went out for dinner. I was so lazy to walk so went to diner located nearby hotel. I saw the car in the restaurant.. it is a symbol for sure.

Such a big burger.
完食☆
I have to go on a diet as soon as I get back to my regular life..

It's cold here..

No comments: