Nov 12, 2014

The construction④ The biggest decision✨

Finally I made a big decision yesterday!!✨ I found the floor!!!!!!!!
The floor is the toughest part, which means the biggest budget. I was looking for wood rustic floor. I'd been searching for 2weeks or more. It's really hard to find what I like. I ordered a lot of samples but I didn't like them at all.. It was a long way. 

Finally!!!!! Yay! Not too thin, good thickness. Oak natural wood, not too shinny. It should last for 25years! 
I can sand a couple of times.

I don't know how many items I looked through on here and there. America, there are too many choices. But there are limited choices on natural rustic wood flooring. 

Ideally I wanted the bottom wood, but it's too expensive(・_・; and take forever to get the shipment... I had to get the floor very soon!!! So I gave up on the best choice.....…>_<… 
But the business is different from what I like! I already know and learned! So I feel I made a right decision.✨✨

AB has been my MVP✨helping me a lot!
Even he is annoying sometimes lol
His Spanish helps a lot!! Without him, it could have been a lot tougher. Now I realize it. 

Bronx homedepo is huge! Good thing it's close to us!

I got this faucet for the kitchen sink.
I like the looking and function✨
Hope it lasts 7years!


            The 4th Big shopping!! 


      I'm so excited to get these Paint♥︎
For my fav part : the antique Ceiling✨
I'm actually painting it, most likely!(^^)

I got a new phone for my new salon!
Hope this phone will be busy!!!'(*^o^*)

I will be a good business owner!
Let's hope so♥︎ ( ^ω^ )





No comments: