Nov 1, 2014

Happy Halloween🎃


   Nail nail nails!! No party!!(≧∇≦)

                 Thumb is my fav!!!♥︎

She kept them for 4&half weeks!!!!
No lift at all. She always keeps 6weeks!
    Definitely nails MVP✨


New 2colors gradient✨perfect for Halloween!?

Also she kept 3weeks, no lift! Good to see like this strong enhancement✨👍
          Ideal every 3weeks✨

We decided to do eyes at the end..
Actually that's the best decision!!! I think.
Love it!

The most popular Menu. Organic Spa Pedi♨ Relax in the diamond crystals bath✨Feeling amazing(o^^o)

The custom color mix gradient series.
with her moon♥︎


My mini garden. It's fall. Blooming time!!

I'm taking forever to decide each material.. So tough to choose. There are too many options in this world. 
Good or bad!? I have no idea!!
But I'm enjoying my first interior design experience♥︎ For sure!! 


P..s.. Happy Halloween from Doraemon lol

Enjoy, party hard(^O^)

No comments: