Sep 27, 2014

Extensions for a dramatic change

Halloween Season is already here in my salon!! Fun deco✨🎉 I love fall so much.

The event I worked the other day w Casey. A lot of ambassador's wives are there. We did dancers nails! I saw the performance, which was very interesting.
No words., just the performance delivered a lot! So cool :)
Extensions are essential if you want a dramatic change! The gel extensions are the best! Flexible as your natural nails. Feel/look like your natural nails. Odorless!!
No more acrylics..?

After 10+Layers of gel. She was so happy :) long nails!! Yay!!

Another extensions! Mini extensions.
Looks even more natural.

SWAROVSKI gorgeous French×Classic Wicked✨ Perfect for fall♥︎

Pedi once a month! Relax in a natural foot bath♨ callus removal. Dead Sea Salt scrub. Massage

Testimonial。lasted 4weeks! No lift/chip/crack. No problem at all!!!!
Ideal cycle! 3-4weeks. Never break nails.

      New texture gels from JP✨🎉

             My new nails w new gel♥︎

We went out for lunch. First time we tried Umami burgar! Ahi Tuna burgar✨ $18 tax&tip included. To go.
I thought "Over Price aka NYC price" but the taste was good. I might go back!

Enjoy this fall weather before it gets super cold.  :)




No comments: