Sep 20, 2014

Cancun Paradise Day②Snorkeling Adventure

                                                     Yay!! I think this is my best shot!!

It was a first time to try snorkeling in my life!!

 I drown... drunk lot of water...after all I got sick..lol

On the other hand, AB swam like a fish. 
He used to be a fish, his previous life.




                                                          This is a very cool pic☆

必死!さ伝わりますか笑

 He(Fish) was very friendly :)

                              The photographer took a lot of pics of me... even I was struggling lol

                                                           
                                                                      Beautiful fish♥

lots of fishes. Super cool!!

We went to 2 different spots.  I got so tired, I've never been in the ocean that long.
It was definitely a great experience.
Next time I wanna swim with dolphins♥

I'll be Back!!

No comments: