Dec 23, 2013

Harvest of the year✨2013

I got peppermint, spare mint, Tyme, rosemary, Shiso, cherry tomato, eggplant, green pepper, yellow pepper, basil, Italian parsley, garbela, rose, lavender, daisy, oregano, kumquat, Almeria, fly catcher..lol I don't know the name.. I tried a lot of kinds!!!

Success✨
1. Shiso Unlimited even seeds
2. Cherry tomatoes 111pieces 
3. Basil it got super tall, left seeds :)
4. Eggplant not too big but good size 

Failure.. :(
1. Rosemary 2 died so fast..
2. Fly catcher never alive..
3. Sparemint some type of fungus~_~;

Even it's not so easy to take care of them, I enjoyed a lot. Human being needs some nature!! Nature brings us a lot of things, which I love♥︎

I'm gonna make my nail salon as natural as possible. 

My life is based on "All natural life" concept✨☻

Enjoy the holiday☆(^_-)




No comments: