Aug 30, 2013

New roommate!

First of all I show "Today's Harvest" from my garden♡
Yellow Peppers 穫れました!小ぶりでかわいい♡
秋に向けてじゃんじゃん収穫していきます!

I just finished re-organizing for my private nail salon☆
New Shelfを移動してきてまーサロンぽい?

Re-organize後の様子!

Do you like it??
Now I got a lot of green!!!

It was humid and hot inside so I came out to chilling spot in Harlem.
It's super windy all the time.


Me drawing the gun requested by my V.I.P lol

I didn't mean "Ban the gun!" Just the design Ne☆
First time I drew something like that. Haha

One of my clients has weak nails, so she needs gel in her life.
She used to be my client at Carol's Daughter. She found me somehow and came back!!
Now her nails are growing for sure little by little.
I'm happy for her :)

If you have weak nails and break all the time even you wanna grow them, just let me know I can help you get your nails longer&pretty!!

ニューヨーク、ハーレムでプライベートネイルサロンやってます!
カルジェル、バイオジェル両方取り扱っております。
価格などの詳細もサイドバーに載せてます。興味がある方はご連絡下さい☆
fumic@jewelrynailist.com


Having a business meeting for my new nail salon!
そろそろネイルサロン路面店オープンに向けての準備開始☆
やることは沢山あるけどそれが楽しい♡

These are my new nailz. I designed little Sweet Style like Japanese Kawaii♡
I ♡any designs wiz BLING☆That's why my name is Fumic Jewelry Nail☆

You know what! These shell studs have been sold out forever!!!
It's kinda late but still feeling summer!
Check it out at my shop right now!!! Lol
www.jewelrynailartsupply.com

More works to show! Vacation nailz "Ready to go to Italy!!!"

いつもはシンプルエレガントなお方もたまにはおちゃめネイルlol

Perfect fall color inspired by Chanel polish!!!
The custom made color!!! I think I'm good at mixing colors... Hehe

Ohhh My little roommate, He is going back to JP tomorrow.....
I miss you~~~!!! But I'll see you in Tokyo in winter☆

明日からNew Roommateが来ます!
今回は何かが違う。。ちょっと楽しみです♡
I'm looking forward to getting new energy♨

See ya!

No comments: