Aug 15, 2013

As reward, Sushi of Gari



It was such a nice weather☆

We came out to the luxury restaurant "Sushi of Gari".
It's been super long since she ate Sushi!! Like over a year!?
(I do homemade Sushi sometimes lol, Gari.. since AB's BD)

The lighting is amazing, Sushi look even fresher and shinier!!

Omakase~~~ is the BEST☆
           The creative Sushi by Japanese Sushi Chef ホッタさん

箸休めにと。。Cold noodle made of eggplant!!
 I've never seen it! 新食感&新感覚☆
お腹も落ち着き2回戦!lol

Her favorite♥Uni〜〜〜〜♡
      (Not for me unfortunately...)


The Chef keeps making creative Sushi until you tell him "Plz stop, I'm stuffed!!" Lol
That's how it works."Omakase"

                       Between Sushi "Oyster"♡

小ぶりなのでぱくぱくいけるね!

ぱくっ!!

    とろけました♡Just melted in a mouth♡
       そしてデザートまで!
 
 ごちそうさまでした♡Good meal, my energy!!

No comments: