Jul 12, 2013

mini summer vacation

      Finally!!! Vacation Time!!!
    I needed to escape from the heat! The city had been super hot♨
     I always come here to chill♨Zzz 


Cloudy as hell...
 
mini dress up!  モデル気分♥lol

my nailz×mini pretty rose♥


Do you know this old shcool ice cream?
I like it♥


The beach boy made the all natural chair♥
It was actually comfortable♨


Cloudy as hell again...


Extended the stay! Still chilling in the cozy room wiz A/C.


4th day! bumped into the crazy scam park for kids. lol


The biggest scam ever!!! for real. maybe 4 old coach bags... who wants these!?
Scam all over! lol


きもかわiguana babies♥$30!!! for sale...


Back to K town!! My stomach needs the rest now...after this.

Fun times!! Needed the vacation!!!
Can't wait to go to JP in winter★


No comments: