Jul 29, 2013

2more days!

I've been doing a mini challenge which is Bikram Yoga 10days straight!
Now 2 more days to go★I already miss Bikram lol
I feel my body is completely detoxed and feel light&tight especially inside of my body!
I don't wanna quit but it's too expensive to continue ($180/per month)
I wish it could be $100 then I will definitely keep going!!!Not kidding♬
Stephanie, plz consider it...hahaha I'll be back anyway!

Mentally&Physically I am very STRONG!!! :)

Only one★ in the garden★
My another harvest!! 29 tomatoes Total!!

         AB's pancake♥wiz Mango×Whip Cream ON!

Ohhh Too bad.. I ate this....... Soooo bad....
So tonight I just eat Soba&Veggies..... I'll be OK.....

         My Space is shinny★★★Thank you, AB!

    My new energy♨Neon power♨
            "From finger tips&nailz to Toe(nailz)"
                     Full of energy!!!!!♨

                        Stay Strong!!

No comments: