Dec 22, 2011

Gel Nail Services are now available! NYC

Happy Merry Christmas♬ Nailz

I had been away from the internet since I got back from Japan last week.
This is NY......... Nothing is stable... I can't do NOTHING without it.
But I found that Harlem Public Library is really close from my place. :)
So I just go there if I can't use at home. Hopefully no more happens like this!!

So by the way I just got back to work TODAY!!
Everybody missed me, which I heard :) I'm glad that!

Now gel services are available.


Hand/Foot
Regular Manicure $15
Hawaiian organic diamond mani $25

Regular Pedicure $30

(callas removal/scrub/massage/polish)
Hawaiian organic diamond pedi $40 
(callas removal/scrub/Mask/massage/polish)

Solid color gel $40
Any French or gradation Gel $50
Additional color 2 per color
Custom made color 3 per color
Additional Nail art
simple + 10 (One main art+Simple stones/studs)
Medium +15 (Tw0 main art+Simple stones/Studs)
Bling+ 20&up (Three main art+simple stones/studs)
Special charm 3&up

additional services
soak off $10
Gel Extension $10 per nail/ $50 per set w/o color 
Foot care (callas removal/scrub/massage) $20
pedicure comes with foot care. 

Cash only
Gratuities are always appreciated.


location
1944 madison ave #2e New York, NY 10035
125st&Madison ave (south/west corner building)



Please call me at new number 917-995-1552♡
or
Email me at fumicjewelrynailny@gmail.com

No comments: