Jul 1, 2011

Build up your health with "Master Cleanse"

Have you ever done this before?
This is my 2nd time to do Master Cleanse.
I need to do this once in a while.
I do it because I wanna clean inside of my body.
Especially after I'm back from my vacation, I need it so badly.
I ate a lot of greasy and salty food in various restaurants.
I love food!! I just love to eat!! I love cooking as well :)

For master cleanse, you have to drink homemade lemonade.
Fortunately I love lemon so much. So I don't really get sick of lemonade, which is great.
But one thing I don't like to do is drinking salt water in a morning.
I hate it so much!! So I don't do it everyday, which is not great :(

Everybody said "I can't do it......." Master Cleanse sounds tough, right?
Yes it is! because I think it's tough. But if you think it's not tough, then it's not!!
It's all about your mindset. It's actually a training for your mind like a marathon which I am not good at.. I wanna be able to control myself more!!!! That's what I want.

I found the lady who did it for 40days. Woow!! amazing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1mK7TclJrs

Listen to you body!!

No comments: