Jul 29, 2011

Bio Sculpture NYC Today's Recipe 【Suni'Style☆My Jewelry☆Mina'Style】

"Suni'Style."
using Bio Sculpture color #19, 81 and 100.
#100(pastel greenish) is very pretty.
Everybody loves it! Even Lisa got it, too.


Retro Nailz

Simplyyyy cute♥

Falling☆。。

like buttonz。。

Cute!
Suni has a different thumb size.

My renewal hand-made jewelry☆ I put ♡♡♡

F stands for Fumic♬

Mina'Style+

using Bio Sculpture color #2002 coral
Reverse French summery design

with SWAROVSKI Opal white stones, which is my favorite♡+Japanese Golden Rice Grain studs, which is the hottest embellishment this summer.

The pinkie got the hot one.

Everyone has each style, I love creating the art together.
I feel I am an artist. :) I am enjoying my job so much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

いつか私の爪をイチゴにして欲しい!アクセサリーかわいいね♪私もそろそろ頑張って作って送るわ(*^^*)期待せずに気長に待ってて~。み

Fumic Jewelry Nail said...

イチゴネイルやろーよ!やってる人いるよね。びっくりだけど!やりますよ〜
アクセ作りはまるよね。でもパーツが足りないから一時中断中。