Jun 18, 2013

Recent my nailz work!×my salon♥

        New work!!☟☟
            Go Go!!

      Stripes×Bows!!! Fancy Trendy style★for V.I.P :)

       My client came back after 3weeks. Still pretty!!

She got the new look!! Sweet×Cute♥

Colorful×Glitter+Shell nailz!! Summer!!

      My toes!! Hot Pink set!! New look!!                     
          inspired by Manolo Blahnik

She came back after 4weeks. Still good!

              I show you "the makeover" Gel Extension

          She came back after 4weeks!! Very good job!

        Always Good taste♥ Sexy French Style♥

           That's her style!! Cutie Dots!!

                          Gel Extensions!!

                  4weeks later!! Still same just grew!!

    She kept the length now they are like extensions! Too perfect :)

    Spring Style for more energy UP!! ♨
     Good Luck will come from your nailz!!! Lol

             Enjoy with your cute sandals!!
         They might last all summer!! Haha :)

                  Fumic's Nailz!! Love them!!

                             ♥♡♥


     Loved this combination!!

            Special Pedi for my Special Friend♥

I wish the simple design could be mine...

                    Rose Paradise "The Luxury"

               The fruits Story~~ Yummy~~

                      Simple elegant Style!!

                      My Daisy&Oregano Chan♬
      Love this space♨

If you are interested in getting your nailz done, let me know!!!
There is the price list☞http://fumicnail.blogspot.com/2013/06/price-list.html
For Japanese Nail Supplies ☞http://www.jewelrynailartsupply.com/

No comments: