Jun 17, 2013

Happy Father's Day!!

I sent the left and middle Sake to my father today as a gift.
My little brother also sent the right Sake!!
If these 3 Sake were all from his 3 kids, it would have been perfect!!
My another little bro should have sent it.
My father would have been the happiest person :)
After his retirement, he is trying to be a professional gardener(?)and now in school for that.
That's what he told me. I am impressed!!!
Recently I started gardening as my hobby and I felt we are the same (Family).
We enjoy the nature, which is a lovely thing!!

I told him that you become a professional gardener(?) and make your garden real pretty!!
Now it's like a jangle Lol. I've been telling my parents that when I get successful, the first thing I would do for them is making the jangle a nice&pretty garden! I'm MJD serious!

I will make it happen!!
Stay healthy~~~♨ :)

No comments: