Jun 14, 2012

Trip to Vega$ 2012

 I♡Vega$!!! I was here last year, too.
I don't mind to come every year!

 Like Times Sq. everywhere! All Fake :)

 Dry&Mist City*

 Water Works+ wiz gorgeous music♫
It reminds me "Fire Works in Geneva, Swiss" (The best fire works I've ever seen)

 Chilling @Cabana by the pool

 Cabana all day long~~ too Hot♨

 I needed that!! 

 Cutie Cupcakes♡

 By Famous pâtissier I forgot the name though.. @Aria
I wanted to try this!!!

The demonstration by a world-famous nailist "Mayumi Hase" @IBS
She has been beating everybody at nail competitions!!!
I was so glad to talk to her. :)

 Her beautiful work++ except the long one..

 Hand paint☆

 MAX's work

 Fumic's work :)


I'll be back to Vega$ next year☆

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your works. いやまじで。み

Fumic Jewelry Nail said...

MJD THANK U!!! み