Jan 24, 2012

Takoyaki Party 2nights for Kinun UP☆(金運)

First Night☆新春House Renewal House Party @Harlem Lounge
wiz Takoyaki

ネイトの表情最高!LOL
Everybody wears Hachimaki which is a towel for Japanese traditional festival style.
Hachimaki style is based in their own preference.

Takoyaki for 金運Up~~~++揚げ揚げで!

I got good pics♡at my new space

Special Guests♡
Thank you for coming!!! all the way~~~

Ryoma Sakamoto!!! You have to say something on first sight!!! Guys!!!

一旦休憩に入りま〜す♨New Modern Nailz+

手タレ並?Beautiful.. without photoshop!

Second Night☆Takoyaki Party wiz professionalz
They can make BEST Takoyaki in NY.

Tako means Octpus OOOOOOoooooooo

Woooooowww Soooo Round OOOOOO

Putting the toppings (Pickled Ginger, Scallion, Dried Bonito Flakes, Sauce and Mayo)

Getting "Over-The-Top Glam" like my nailz lol

Masterpiece!!!!

Don't forget we are Japanese!!! Good at Details... :)

Masterpiece under the Bonsai Beyonce Tree♡

How cute〜〜〜〜♡ My Love♡

力作 for 2度目のチャレンジ!By Takoyaki Pro
内輪ネタですが、He got 8points so far~~ 2 more points to be ready for Love♡lol

This party is for Good Money Luck 2012!!!
I feel I get "Good Luck" this year+
Millionaire!!!!

★Happy Challenging Life in NY☆

No comments: