Jul 20, 2014

The quality of gel nails!

It's been kind of cool lately. I'm so happy about it, I can sleep well :)
                Mid summer nails✨

  My toes♡ needed extra maintenance..
    Now my feet feel so much better!!
I actually love black toes, it's my first time.

Jazz singer Erika san's Gel toes design♡
     She also needed a relax time♨
      She loved "Hawaiian Organic Diamond Crystal Pedi"♡ thanx!

I do just regular mani&pedi, polish.

I show you how long my nails&toes lasted. So far, so good!! Lol
The strong enhancement✨
My gel toes lasted 6weeks, no problem.
My all gel nails lasted 3-4weeks so far, still no lift at all. 

"Gel is very practical in your life style"
Make you happy.. Protect your nails..
Feel confident! 

That's why it's very popular!!!

If you've never tried yet, I strongly recommend♡♨ 





No comments: