May 8, 2014

New roommate&nailist from Tokyo♥︎

A new roommate moves in Today.
I have a nailist guest from Tokyo tomorrow.
I'm ready to see something New and move ON!!

        Recent works×my salon♥︎(*^^*)

I was practicing 3D art last night.
Acrylic smell made me crazy tired but I did what I should do. 
Still long way to be a really good nailist even people said "good".
Always practice makes you better.

I wanna be a good naist as well as a great owner! :)

By the way, what are you planing for Mom's day??

I'm thinking to give her a new sink. Lol
I helped her a lot to renovate my parents house. Now they are about to purchase a new sink. So I told her, I'll buy it for you♥︎
She must be happy!? I think it should be a great gift!!! Lol
But Japanese sink is not reasonable...
A lot of things in US are so much inexpensive than things in Japan..

Anyway, hope she finds what she wants!

Have a nice day!






No comments: