Nov 27, 2013

Rainy days..

              How are you doing??
               Roses are so pretty!! 
Unfortunately my veggie plants(eggplant, pepper, tomato) and Shiso are all dead... :( 
Because they got frozen a couple of days ago.. I forgot to rescue them..!!! Even tomato had lots of babies... I'm so sad cuz I could've saved them if I put them inside!! 
I've learned lesson for next year!! 

It's been rainy lately.. Look at those poor tourists.. Can you believe now the bus is running around Harlem!!?

 I caught the beautiful sky color the other day :) in Harlem

              Feeling Very natural pink 
         The gold frame is really useful✨

       Wanted to try something different! 
      Using matte topcoat. Leopard. V 
           Bumpy effect by swarovski 
               I really liked the style!! 

              One of the recent order✨      
                     Check it out! →                
         www.jewelrynailartsupply.com

          Happy Thanksgiving Holiday!!! 

No comments: