May 22, 2012

Fumic's New Hobby *DJ*

Finally~~~ I'm gonna buy this!!!
I'm gonna be DJ soon☆lol
I do what I say! That's my policy☆

Typhoon is an affordable all-in-one Digital DJ System featuring professional platters based on Vestax’s ground breaking VCI-300 controller. Including Traktor LE software, Typhoon is the ideal digital DJ controller for Mobile DJs, Club DJs, Scratch DJs, Bedroom DJs, and Electronic Musicians. 2 High-resolution, Touchsensitive, Backlit, Dual-action Platters feature Vestax’s exclusive VCI-300 platter technology making Typhoon the best DJ mixing and scratching solution available at this price point.

I have huge passion for Nail$ & Music♫ 


The theme is *Deep Sea*.

 I made marble design wiz Navy blue×Turquoise blue.
I need my toes done so badly!!! I want it, too!!!

 
 

No comments: