Oct 30, 2011

Kyoto.Osaka.Kobe.2011

全ての始まりメモリアル♪ 2000
I used to live in Osaka when I was in Gaidai, when is a long time ago...

Kiyomizudera.
I used to come here a lot when I used to work as a tour conductor in Japan.


This temple is the most popular place among elder people or students.

I saw tons of seniors..

Seniors @Kiyomizunobutai(清水の舞台)

Or Students on a line

I needed to come here!!!
縁結びの神様がいる〜♡♡♡

コレ知ってる??
What's this??

I saw a lot of students were trying this Love Stone.
It's interesting.


おみくじ!!大吉!!!Wowww♡恋の予感?w
Fumic will have Best luck!!?

I love Octopus♡

@銀閣寺 Ginkakuji(Silver)

Made of Sand.. so perfect!!

すんご〜いマイナスイオン++

風情とはこーゆー感じよ。
Japanese Beauty!!!

This is Ginkakuji.

This is Kinkakuji.

@嵐山

紅葉がまだだったけど、ココは奇麗に見えるスポット☆

宇治抹茶パフェ♡
Fumic抹茶大ファン!色々食べたかった〜

関西に上陸したメインリーズン!

この子に会いにきたのよ〜ん♡

数年越しのMini Pati Again :)

けーちゃんもExcited!!

親バカ2人

子供はかわいいの〜
Lovely Kaito♡

Miso Ramen in Tarumi
濃っ!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

やーん、楽しかった~
海音も超なついてたね!

Fumic Jewelry Nail said...

Alix said Conrats!! I just chatted with her. She is now RJ in Brazil.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Say hello and thank you to Alix! My family in Awaji always talking about fumic and alix. They miss you. mitsuko

Fumic Jewelry Nail said...

We left a lot of memories in Awaji :)
I miss them, too!!!