Sep 6, 2011

Completely my day off

I've been crazily working hard since I started Bikram Yoga 30days challenge.
Even though I completed my challenge, I thought I keep going for another 30days...
However I felt exhaustion last a couple of days, a night's sleep didn't ease my tired whole body.... everywhere sore.... omg
So I finally took a break yesterday on Labor day! It sounds perfect, isn't it?
One day off made me recover so perfect! I feel "Light and Tight" now again!!!

Now I am planning for the next trip to Japan and Bali Island(Indonesia).
I am always excited when I think about my trip.
I wanna try SPA treatments as much as possible as for my reward of hard challenge♡

Btw, Bikram Yoga is really good for your health(both mentally&physically).
I have no problem at all of both, but I just keep doing for my better life to be able to control my mind easily. All toxic out with a lot of sweat from your body, which is great!
I always believe that taking medicine is not fundamentally curing your medical issue.
You have to change your mindset as well as your constitution.
Well, I think a lot about the total health.
Being happy helps your life better the most.
At the same time you definitely need discipline!!!
I've been enjoying my stress free life so long :)

"Stay Strong!!" I can't go back to Japan!!!!

No comments: