Jun 25, 2011

Vegas$→LA→San Diego→Sick→Miracle Recovery! Everything is gonna be alright.

I traveled Vegas, LA and San Diego with my 2friends.
One is from Japan, the other is from NY.
My 9 days trip had been started with shopping with bubblely M氏 from Japan.

早速、We went to see the show called Zumanity.
Have you ever seen this show?? It's all about SEX!!
My friends got so excited! Lol

@Sushi Restaurant after the show

Finally my main event in Vegas!!!
I've never ever expected that I tried the competitions.

Soooo many Japanese competitors all the way from Japan.
You can't believe that... They are so serious!

Do you know what is the theme?
I'm gonna try next year again!! 2012

You have to pose like this especially in front of the statute of liberty.

All you can eat @Local Korean Restaurant

Driving Vegas→LA in the middle of dessert.

My favorite Lemonade♡This was good♥

Beer Time♥

Sweet Plantains♥
These are the best I've ever had!! Melting in my mouth。
Lovely♡
We were lucky!! It's so hard to find good restaurants in US.

Thai Food♡Time in San Diego

San Diego!! First time☆

Beautiful++

Incredible!!

Famic



Lovely Flower

We came to La Jolla.

It's cloudy and cold.


The seals were just chilling♨♨


The water must be blue if it's not cloudy.

It was too cold to be in the water.
I wish I could swim!!

At last night, we went to see the night view.

Next day... I got soooo sick even I had to fly back to NY..
I guess because the schedule was the way too tight and I was so exhausted.
I learned the lesson this time. So next time I go to just Vegas to have fun and WIN!

By the way, I love LA. The weather is good. People are so nice.
I can drive car easily. The better quality of life.

The stranger said that to us with smiling at the airport.
"Everything is gonna be alright :)"
That means A LOT!!
Thank you LA!!
I'll be back..

I just can't believe that I could recover so quickly.
I worked on 6 people today! That's amazing!!!!
Ending with ☆Miracle Recovery☆

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that u recovered so quickly.
しかし無理はすんな!
I enjoyed your photos like I comanied with u.
おっぱいあげながらなー、アハー!
私は誰でしょう?

Fumic Jewelry Nail said...

Of course I know who you are!
無理し過ぎてぶっ倒れたよ。でも奇跡の回復劇は凄かった!!