May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day+Amazing Photo Shoot☆

Why I didn't bring the memory stick of my camera!!
I really really wanted to take a picture....... Because...

Today I had an amazing photo shoot, which is a beauty editorial with a great concept featuring Jewelry Designer Jonathan.

We got 4 models included hand models.
Their hands are beauuutiful. Love so much♡
I can't wait get them all published.

Btw, I sent some gift to my mom(Japan).
I'm sure it is still on the way. Hope she will love my gift。

Lately I am busy at work. When can I be more aggressive to pursue my dream?
I've been passive so long maybe too long. I need to take action on my plan soon.
But I know I have to be ready!!! The thing is I am not ready yet! LOL
だめじゃん!I have to be perfect as a Nailist. That's the thing!

Just can't wait to get to the next step.

No comments: