Nov 11, 2010

Fumic changed her life!

I went to Rub BBQ in Chelsea last night☆
I enjoyed the meal but I got a little sick after that :(

Black nails are popping! +New design☆
Can you believe this is stamp?? I am amazed!

I love it!

I have a good story today.
My manager @Carol's Daughter Suni had gel nails done by Fumic the other day.
That was her second time.
Now she knew what I said to her "I can't go back to the regular polish"
She said Gel nails totally changed her life!
It made her life so much easier.
I definitely agree! 100% good money☆
I am glad that I hear that someone said to me "change the life"
I feel I did it! Yay!!!
I've never heard the word in my life.

That meant a lot to me!!
I'm proud of me that I've been familiarizing gel nails in NYC especially Harlem.

I keep it up!! Go Fumic :}

No comments: