Oct 19, 2014

Key to the dream✨

Finally, I got the keys for my new location*\(^o^)/*yay!!! My goal for this year "Open a new salon in Harlem"
It's been almost a year since I found the location. Finally I'm getting the result. 
I'm so excited! Next step is construction!!
I'm gonna be temporarily an interior designer from now on! Lol 
my fav part♥︎♡

AB bought me a cake for a mini celebration lol


  Today's work✨can you imagine how to make these balls on the nails?
I painted the colors over the pearls. Now they look like a pop star! Hehe :) a new idea/creation!!

               Design by my friend♡
Natural extensions. All edges are fake!!
Looking so natural :)

My gel nails lasted more than 3weeks!!!
Time to change!!!!!!
     Gel nails by a new nailist.
We had a class today for salon work.
French or gradation?? 
Very popular basic art✨

Moving forward little by little..!!!
Now I feel I'm making it happen for sure♨♨*\(^o^)/*






No comments: