Mar 11, 2014

IBS NY 2014

Here IBS!! So many people!
I come every year to look for new stuff✨

       These are my new goodies♥︎
  I'm gonna introduce new pedi menu w the product!!! Diamond Crystal pedi✨

       Bridal nails♥︎ Happy Wedding!!!

           New Spring Flower French♥︎
She just got married and had a wedding in Hawaii♥︎ I'm happy to hear the story! 
I'm going to Hawaii very soon...!! 

               Extension process!! Before 

After: extended a little bit just for protection for preventing from scratching and hurting your skin. This is one of reason to get extensions. (Not only dramatically change of appearance&length)

     Pedi time♥︎ first time male guest!!!
     Nice to have a pedi once a month
   Just for clean your feet and relax!!! 
     That is called "Self maintenance".
     Everybody needs it. 

            Rose pearl bath salt
       Relax w Rose natural sent♥︎

I'm leaving to JP on Thursday!!! Actually Hawaii again. 2 more days!!

No comments: