Nov 20, 2010

I saw ランドセル in Harlem!!!

OMG! He was so cute♥ MJD Cute♥

Do you know "Randosel" ランドセル?
It's a school bag made of leather. When I was a kid, I used to have a red one.
I don't know why call Randosel in Japanese, it sounds like English?
but definitely not Japanese..
Every students had a Randosel, black one for boys and red one for girls in general.
I had used one for almost 5-6 years I guess.
I remember I was so happy when I got a Randosel when I was 7 years old.

But why did he have this amazing Randosel here????
Of course I asked right away!
And of course it's from JAPAN♥
I knew it!
Someone sent it from Japan as a gift♡
The color is brownish beige.
Super cute♬

I was so happy that I could see something made me feel nostalgic.
How lovely♥Warm Heart♡

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

やばい!ランドセルがハレムでみれるなんて!!!!!